Thursday 13 September 2012

The Beggining

Hello Everyone.

 This is my first official blog post ever. I hope to keep you informed about the ever changing world of World of warcraft and any way that it conflicts with me in real life. For those of you that do not know much about the game, it can more less be a second life. It is based in the world of Azeroth which consists of 4 contents: Eastern Kingdoms, Kalmidor, Northrend, and the soon to be released Forgotten Continent of Pandaria. There are also several novel's associated with the game that I have yet to read since game play and family consume most of my time, and Id rather use my game time playing rather than reading about what I am experiencing first hand. And did I mention the days worth of game lore that can be experienced ??? There is a reason why there can be an addiction to this game.
Since I am due to raid in a few min's I need to cut short, so I wish everyone the best of luck.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment