Tuesday 18 September 2012

The Fall of Theramore

 While eagerly waiting for the expansion that is just around the corner, Blizzard has released a scenario for us to play. It takes place in the Alliance fortress of Theramore where the horde leader Garrosh Hellscream ordered it to be attacked. They dropped a massive mana bomb on the barracks destroying most of the fortress, all that remained were a few buildings and the docks. This adventure begins at the docks where we need to destroy 3 of the horde ships docked there, defeat their crew, and captains. After completing that and purging the area of odd groups of horde, we encounter Gash'nul and his two wyvern sidekicks. He died very easily as I soloed him with my Disc Priest while the other two attending my group were off screwing around. After he is taken care of we meet Lady Jaina Proudmoore down in the crater which used to be the area that held the enormous barracks. She is dealing with the mana bomb and sends us to clear some random groups, a horde siege machine and gain some land back from the horde. Returning back to her we are encountered with a horde onslaught and then followed by Warlord Rok'Nah. He was a bit tougher than his fellow orc Gash'nul, and with the help of a plate wearier in the group died effortlessly with the help of my atonement from Disc Priest DPS.
 I am overall disappointed with this scenario as it was too easy. My priest who has good gear, a failure for a Hunter and Death Knight with an ilvl of 354 had no issues of any kind with this. I imagine I would be able to stop this one out solo on my geared Druid tank if needed. The good side of this is it is well laid out and adds a great start to all the new content to come in the up coming expansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment