Monday 1 October 2012

What a long grind.



Well, after five days and a bit over 30 hours of eye straining game play, I have finally reach level 90. I also managed to do this solo. I guess I was unintentional punishing my self by sticking to my fire mage spec instead of switching to a frost spec that would have been far less painful to level with. But I took this advantage to tweak and prefect my fire rotation and pulled through in the long run ... a very long run. I also find out shortly after reaching level 90, that for every person in a group grants an extra 10% experience increase which would have got me there 40% faster since there is a 5 person cap to a group. But this long haul let me experience the beautiful landscape of Pandaria and collect a few achievements along the way.

  Now with the leveling out of the way, Its time to grind reputation with the many factions in Pandaria. My main focus is the Golden lotus, they have all my patterns for my professions: Tailoring and Enchanting. They are based in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms which is located into the middle of Pandaria and is not unlockable untill lv 90.

No comments:

Post a Comment